Re: [ATLBikePolo] Digest for atlbikepolo@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Gabriel Tong

Oct 25, 2012, 10:02:25 AM10/25/12
to atlbi...@googlegroups.com
I am driving up to Knoxville TN for work and I will stop at my parent's in atl this Saturday night.  Anyone going to race in the alley cat that I might see???

Gabe

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM, <atlbi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/atlbikepolo/topics

    Jake Tompkins <gtg...@gmail.com> Oct 24 04:20PM -0400

    Will there be polo this Thursday? (yes)
    Will there be one of the greatest returns to sports since Jordan stopped
    baseball? (no)
    Will Jake be there to smash the balls? (yes)

    WHO IS IN?

    Thursday Night! 7:30 Be there.

    -Jake

    --
    If you can't get a handle on this there are plenty of other respectable
    positions. Take dress design: You get wall to wall carpeting and get to be

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group atlbikepolo.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.