Streets Alive, tomorrow 2-6pm!

Yankee Brent

May 19, 2012, 1:38:59 PM5/19/12
to ATL Bike Polo
Hey everyone, Atlanta Streets Alive is happening tomorrow from 2-6pm.
Our court location has changed- we will now
be on N. Highland between North Ave. and Blue Ridge Ave. (right in
front of Atlanta Pro Bikes, and Young Blood Gallery). Pretty much the
best spot along the route, if you ask me.

**If you're helping with set-up, please be there between 1:00 and
1:30pm. I'll have the cones, barriers, balls, bikes, boombox, and
mallets. The bulk of what we'll be doing is cleaning off the court and
building the barriers. It should only take 30 minutes or so. If you
can, please bring: extension cords, extra bikes/ mallets/ balls, CD's
or music of some sort, and your friends!**

I'm also going to make some handbills to give out. There are expected
to be between 5,000 and 10,000 people at the event so it will be a
great spot to spread the good word!

Give me a call at 207-272-9713 with any questions, and please let me
know if you will be there. See ya tomorrow!