ATL polo rocks the Broken Heart and Bicycle Parts afterparty this saturday!

Yankee Brent

Mar 24, 2012, 11:10:55 PM3/24/12
to ATL Bike Polo
Yes, you heard right. Eric and I scoped it out, and talked with the
owner at Elliot St. Pub (where the afterparty is happening) and we
have a place to play right on site. We're working on getting lights,
some straw bales or other quick/cheap barriers, building a few loaner
bikes (we already finished one), and maybe some extra mallets.

who's down to play? and anybody interested in helping to get things
together? it's going to be fun as hell and a great opportunity to get
new people excited about polo.
-brent

Chris Tavel

Mar 24, 2012, 11:45:18 PM3/24/12
to atlbi...@googlegroups.com
Brent, hold on to my bike and loan it out!

Chris Tavel
Loose Nuts Cycles
404.277.9504 cell
404.228.5555 work

Yankee Brent

Mar 25, 2012, 11:12:39 PM3/25/12
to ATL Bike Polo
ima loan it out to you son! come throw down! :)
alright, straw bales are like $3 each and we need a lot. who has a
better idea? and does anyone have some construction/ shop lights they
can get their hands on??