Tri-city throwdown, Round 2! This Sunday, 3/11, Athens

Yankee Brent

Mar 6, 2012, 1:44:47 PM3/6/12
to ATL Bike Polo
That's right! We'll be playing Sunday, but if folks want to show up
Saturday night there is sure to be some drinking, debauchery, and
possibly a pile of christmas trees lit on fire.
Who's down?

Yankee Brent

Mar 10, 2012, 8:41:43 PM3/10/12
to ATL Bike Polo
From Eric Lewis:
Second Tri-city polo party tomorrow in Athens. Starting at the cage at
2 we will play till we stop then head over to the Beulah Ave house for
a Venison chilli and chicken cookout! There is a keg to drink and
christmas trees to burn so show and we'll see ya tomorrow! -Eric (any
questions gimme a call 706-247-9303)
All is provided but if ya have something in particular you want to eat/
drink/share/burn bring it on! Till tomorrow then!

From me:
I'm leaving tomorrow around 2 and have room in my truck for 1 more
person. I will probably be staying the night and coming back to ATL
sometime on Monday, but other vehicles may be heading back earlier.
Let me know if you want a ride!