triggerPrivacyPolicySafeEvent

Pablo Beltran

Apr 8, 2016, 4:35:19 AM4/8/16
to Atlassian Connect Dev
hi,

A customer has reported missing data on my plugin. The logs have some errors:

WARN: 'triggerPrivacyPolicySafeEvent' has been deprecated
RPC: request rejected (bad origin): https://d3uu992mgfv1d.cloudfront.net

What does triggerPrivacyPolicySafeEvent mean? Why is this error fired? What is the impact? How to resolve it?

Thanks in advance,
Pablo.

Florian Bauer

Apr 8, 2016, 5:34:15 AM4/8/16
to atlassian-...@googlegroups.com
I encountered a similar behavior and a couple of strange requests, which are not caused by our addon:

Inline image 1

particularly the 403 - why is this call necessary?

Cheers,
Florian

Kind Regards,
Florian Bauer
http://bauer-information-technology.com
+49 (0) 175 400 97 15

Eero Tapio Kaukonen

Apr 11, 2016, 3:52:48 AM4/11/16
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi Pablo,

The bad origin is an invalid error message coming from Atlassian Gadgets. It's not really an error and we have a ticket to fix the logging here: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/projects/AG/issues/AG-1488

I'll take a look where the other warning is coming from, but I assume it's something similar (internal atlassian ui component using a deprecated api).

Cheers,
Eero

Fernando Boucquez

Dec 6, 2016, 9:02:38 AM12/6/16
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi Eero, is it possible to open https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/projects/AG/issues/AG-1488 to the public?

Hua Soon Sim

Mar 9, 2017, 5:30:38 AM3/9/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
+1. Want to to track the status

le...@droplr.com

Mar 14, 2017, 11:29:19 AM3/14/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
We are running into this issue as well: http://d.pr/i/JYra Our add-on isn't functioning.

Can we be added to the ticket too?

Einar Pehrson

Mar 14, 2017, 11:41:37 AM3/14/17
to atlassian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

this warning is an internal log message Atlassian Gadgets.

It is a red herring and should not be interfering with any usages of AP.request().

Cheers!
Einar