Confluence Space Sidebar heigth problem

Sandro Herrmann

Feb 28, 2017, 8:08:35 AM2/28/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Currently i'am trying to implement a custom header above the Confluence top navigation by using the web-panel "atl.general". This is working really well on the Dashboard... but if I navigate to a space the space sidebar does not recognize my header and calculates a wrong height for itself. Is it possible to get around this problem? Am I using the wrong location for my header panel?

My first suggestion here is that the space sidebar should be aware of the potential webpanel inserts of connect addons. A little page scroll triggers the recalculation.... maybe there is a solution by throwing an event to the sidebar?

Einar Pehrson

Mar 8, 2017, 8:33:04 AM3/8/17
to atlassian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandro,

I have raised this bug as CE-960, but I wouldn't expect that to get fixed, rather for this web panel location to eventually be removed, so I would advise against using it.

Cheers!
Einar