Dropdown with web-panel on JIRA board

Michał Nykiel

Feb 13, 2017, 5:50:19 AM2/13/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi, in my addon I've added a web-panel in the jira.agile.board.tools location:

"modules": {

"webSections": [

{

"location": "jira.agile.board.tools",

"weight": 50,

"name": {

"value": "My addon"

},

"key": "board-button"

}

],

"webPanels": [

{

"url": "/board-dropdown.html",

"location": "board-button",

"layout": {

"width": "300px",

"height": "200px"

},

"weight": 50,

"name": {

"value": "My Web Panel"

},

"key": "board-dropdown"

}

]
}

Is there any way to close the dropdown from within the iframe (like e.g. AP.dialog.close)?

I've also noticed that the dropdown has z-index set to 12000, while dialogs have only 3000, so when I open any dialog when the dropdown is still opened it shows the dropdown above the dialog and the blanket. Is this a bug or an expected behavior?

Einar Pehrson

Mar 8, 2017, 8:05:22 AM3/8/17
to atlassian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michał,

that sounds like a bug to me. I've raised ACJIRA-1212 for the JIRA team to confirm that.

There is no JavaScript API for you to close the dropdown programmatically. Feel free to raise an ACJIRA feature request for that.

Cheers!
Einar