Hide template in create dialog

László Csekő

Feb 23, 2017, 9:36:54 AM2/23/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi,

We would like to use some domain-specific templates (not page templates).
Is there any option to hide some templates in the create dialog?

Thanks,
László

Robert Massaioli

Mar 1, 2017, 12:21:07 AM3/1/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi Laszlo,

Please provide more information on what you are trying to; I don't think that there is enough information here to fully answer your question.

Cheers,
Robert

László Csekő

Mar 1, 2017, 11:03:49 AM3/1/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi Robert,

In our add-on we'd like to extract content from Confluence. We'd like to use templates that would be prepended to the extracted content (like a cover page).
These templates should be similar to ordinary Confluence pages (so macros, images, etc... can be used)
We don't want to mess the template dialog, since these templates are not for creating Confluence pages, but our on HTML export.

I also tried to create a blueprint, but there is no way to programmatically add new templates to a blueprint (or remove them).
Custom content type could be an option if I could use Confluence editor.

To sum it up: I'd like to create Confluence pages for this cover-page-like functionality, but I don't want them to appear in page tree.

Thanks,
László