Dialog always has fixed top css applied

Matthew Richer

Feb 22, 2017, 7:59:19 AM2/22/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
I'm creating a chromeless dialog using the AP dialog.create functionality.  It seems regardless of what I put for width & height, the dialog always has a top:169px applied to it.  Is there a way to make the dialog center properly?

(see screenshot)

AP.require('dialog', function (dialog) {
   dialog
.create({
      key
: 'dialog-review-modal',
      chrome
: false,
      height
: '750px',
      width
: '90%',

});
});

I've tried the following:
- height:90%, width:90%
- height:auto, width:90%

Ideally, I'd like to set 90% width/height and have the dialog centered properly.  I can't override the style that does the top:169px as that is in the main Atlassian code site, not my add-on.

Thanks,
Matt
Width-90%-Height-90%.JPG
Width-90%-Height-750.JPG

Einar Pehrson

Mar 8, 2017, 8:12:06 AM3/8/17
to atlassian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew,

I'm afraid that is not possible. Our our user interface library enforces the vertical position of dialogs. There was some previous discussion on this topic in the thread Dialog position and style (JIRA).

Cheers!
Einar