JIRA boards color schemes thru rest API

Frédéric Tardieu

Mar 6, 2017, 11:50:08 AM3/6/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi all,

Was wondering if there is a way to pull JIRA boards' color schemes thru exposed rest API? Also asked this on Answers (https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/61409612/jira-agile-cards-color-thru-rest-api)

Thanks!

Fred

Daniel Wester

Mar 6, 2017, 1:47:05 PM3/6/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
The only resource I know of is /rest/greenhopper/1.0/cardcolors/{boardId}/strategy/issuetype . However that's a Greenhopper end point and not published on the JIRA Software rest api so I wouldn't use it...

Even if you did you use it, you wouldn't be able to through Connect since it's not whitelisted. :( Looking around on EAC - I found https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ACJIRA-893 which is basically what you're after.

Frédéric Tardieu

Mar 7, 2017, 4:31:35 AM3/7/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi Daniel,

Thank you, voted for the issue you mentioned,

Best regards, Fred.