Atlassian Connect / AtlasKit

ri...@k15t.com

Mar 7, 2017, 1:45:10 PM3/7/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi All,

I am working on an Atlassian Connect project to develop a JIRA add-on, and I would be interested in using the AtlasKit React components on the project (https://aui-cdn.atlassian.com/atlaskit/registry/).

The project is somewhat experimental and I would like to use the bleeding-edge technology and AtlasKit would be a good fit to an add-on project using React. Access to the AtlasKit source code would be of great help to be able to work more effectively with the library, and I would possibly also be able to contribute some pull requests later.

However, the links on the AtlasKit page pointing to for example the AtlasKit JIRA project (https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/projects/AK) or the Bitbucket repo (https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/atlaskit) don't work for me. Does someone know if these resources have moved or if the problem is with me not having the required access rights?

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction or help me to get into contact with the people responsible for the AtlasKit project.

Thanks,
Riku Haavisto
K15t Software GmbH

Soney Mathew

Mar 7, 2017, 2:46:58 PM3/7/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
What is your bitbucket user id ?

ri...@k15t.com

Mar 15, 2017, 6:23:35 AM3/15/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi Soney,

And sorry for the long delay... Since asking the question I have been working on other tasks and forgot about this. I hope I will have time for having a closer look at AtlasKit soon, maybe next week.

My Bitbucket user-id is 'rikuhaa'

Cheers,
Riku