webhook for pag eversion restoration

Jan Revis

Mar 7, 2017, 9:01:13 AM3/7/17
to Atlassian Connect Dev
Hi,

Is there a webhook event specifically for page version restoration or way to detect if a page_updated event resulted from a version restoration?  There is a page_updated event fired, but I'm looking for something more specific that lets me know the user is replacing the page with a previous version.

Thank you,
Jan

Einar Pehrson

Mar 8, 2017, 1:19:12 PM3/8/17
to atlassian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jan,

the internal Confluence event for page update contains this information, but it wasn't being included in the webhook body. I've raised CE-961 to have this field added.

Cheers!
Einar