Scaffolding React migration

igarashitm

Oct 29, 2019, 8:00:15 AM10/29/19
to AtlasMap
Hi all,

Riccardo got scaffolding for migrating AtlasMap UI to React base.

Since it's a separate "ui-react/" directory, it's completely isolated until we switch our main build path to point this ui-react/ dir. So IMO once the initial scaffolding is done, we can merge it into master and continue working on React migration on master.
WDYT?

Thanks,
Tomo

Paul Leacu

Oct 29, 2019, 8:30:04 AM10/29/19
to igarashitm, AtlasMap
Hey - looks like a good start.  It can exist in master - its isolated.  I like Lerna - it's simple and makes sense and helps to isolate each package.
  --P

igarashitm

Oct 31, 2019, 10:37:11 AM10/31/19
to AtlasMap

igarashitm

Nov 12, 2019, 8:58:24 AM11/12/19
to AtlasMap
More components coming in! Let's play with.

igarashitm

Nov 14, 2019, 9:10:30 AM11/14/19
to AtlasMap
New View was added, select first option "Free view mode" from options dropdown on the top right.