Removing content cache by trigger

Александра Жильцова

Jun 8, 2021, 1:57:45 AM6/8/21
to AtlasMap
Hi there!

I use camel atlasmap-component in my project. And I found query parameter contentCache. But it works all times or never.  Can I remove my resource cache only when I need to do this(without restart)? And how can I do this, if it possible.

Thank you in advance

Tomohisa Igarashi

Jun 8, 2021, 7:26:32 AM6/8/21
to AtlasMap
Hi,

TBH I'm not exactly sure, but it might need to restart CamelContext to
reflect the change of the option. Note that `contentCache` is managed by
Camel infra, not in camel-atlasmap component directly. You might want to
ask in Apache Camel community to make sure.

Thanks,
Tomo
> --

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/atlasmap/ccc686c7-b4a2-40b4-ac77-b005da83b442n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/atlasmap/ccc686c7-b4a2-40b4-ac77-b005da83b442n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Tomohisa Igarashi

Jun 8, 2021, 7:34:39 AM6/8/21
to AtlasMap
Ah not really, even if Camel foundation supports hot reload,
camel-atlasmap component always cache AtlasContext until AtlasEndpoint
is restarted, which I think needs CamelContext to be restarted.

Thanks,
Tomo