Present atlas results at Kennebec Land Trust 2024 Lyceum?

Glenn Hodgkins

Apr 27, 2023, 5:31:35 PM4/27/23
to atlasblo...@googlegroups.com, Glenn Hodgkins
Hi Glen, Adrienne, and Doug,

The Kennebec Land Trust runs an annual series of lectures in March on interesting natural topics relevant to land conservation. It's usually attended by 50-100 people in the area. They're interested in a series about the bird atlas and I told them I'd check in with you to see what you think. The series next year will likely be presented in Hallowell, typically once/week, for two or three weeks.

What do you think? Initial priorities are one lecture on the statewide results and one specific on Kennebec County. If there's a third lecture, maybe the conservation implications or rare birds.

Thanks,
Glenn