Completed and partly-done blocks

Sandi McRae Duchesne

Mar 7, 2023, 6:48:16 PM3/7/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters, Glen Mittelhauser
Bob, Tom Ahern and I completed Middle Brook Mtn ?? (the priority one, don't have maps in front of me), and put 40 minutes into Grand Lake Seboeis NW on our way there.  Yes, the Oxbow Road is open to Pinkham! We passed right through the Millinocket Lake East blocks we couldn't reach in early winter. A real shame, as it was nice boreal habitat!

Tomorrow we do the Umsaskis and Third Musquacook blocks we signed up for. Sending this from Big Machias Lake Camps, currently drinking wine in a cozy cabin next to a warm wood stove.

Sent from my Galaxy

Kate Weatherby

Mar 8, 2023, 4:40:10 PM3/8/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters