Down to the Wire!

Kate Weatherby

Mar 12, 2023, 9:33:49 PM3/12/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters
Hi Everyone-
If anyone is up for some 11th hour Atlasing, I would recommend that they try to target the following Blocks.  All of them are in Topo Quads with only one Complete Block, so they should be our highest priority for effort while we still have a chance to get them done.

If you're headed for a Downeast adventure, head to:
Hadley Lake_SE (1h:11m)
Long Lake_SW (2h:59m)
Epping_NE (1h:05m)
Montegail Pond_SE (3h:00m)
Wesley_CW (3h:00m)

If you'll be Atlasing near Fort Fairfield:
Fort Fairfield NW_NE (0h:43m)
Limestone_SW (1h:03m)
Goodwin_NE (0h:49m)
Easton_NE (1h:07m)
New Sweden_NE (3h:00m)
Fort Fairfield_NW (2h:34m)

And for anyone interested in heading to some of the Blocks west of Bangor:
Athens_SW (1h:42m)
Greenville_NE(2h:03m)
South Sebec_CW (2h:18m)
Charleston_CW (1h:56m)

I had Athens and Greenville on my list for tomorrow, but instead I'll be heading up to Grand Lake Seboeis to make sure that one gets done before the storm, so if anyone chooses to head to either of those, please post a note or make sure you add the time to the spreadsheet.  Happy Atlasing!
Kate

Deborah Fahy

Mar 13, 2023, 9:50:21 AM3/13/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters