Grand Lake Seboeis_NW

Kate Weatherby

Mar 12, 2023, 9:36:40 PM3/12/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters
Hi All-
I made a last minute decision to head up there tomorrow to make sure this Block is Completed before the storm on Tuesday.  I didn't want to take any chances that the road past Oxbow or the trails in the Block would get socked in.  I'm sure this means that area will get a dusting at best now, but better safe than sorry.  Take care.
Kate

Kate Weatherby

Mar 13, 2023, 5:44:06 PM3/13/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters
Mission accomplished!  Grand Lake Seboeis is now Complete.  I made it there, I found some birds, but most importantly I made it out!  I didn't linger a minute longer than necessary because the Oxbow Rd was turning into a super soupy mess in spots.  I'm pretty sure everyone who passed me on my journey home was aware that I'd been out on an adventure.

Also, to all of you in the southern part of the state, rest assured that dozens of linemen are headed your way to help get us through tomorrow with as little pain as possible.
Take care,
Kate