Stetson_NE and Charleston_CW

Susanne Meidel

Mar 6, 2023, 11:45:25 AM3/6/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters
I should be able to put time into one or both of these blocks tomorrow afternoon, maybe even finish one or both, partly depending on how the weather develops. Has anybody put time into these recently, or is planning on finishing them? Trying to be efficient 😉.

Susanne

Susanne Meidel

Mar 6, 2023, 8:10:00 PM3/6/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters
Weather permitting I will finish Stetson NE tomorrow afternoon and hopefully put some time into Charleston CW as well.

Susanne Meidel

Mar 7, 2023, 7:12:24 PM3/7/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters
I completed Stetson today but was only able to add 34 minutes into Charleston as my appointment in Waterville took 2.5 hours instead of just 1 😤.

Charleston is in a topo with only 1 other Complete block so it's a fairly high priority.  I MIGHT go back to finish it off but am not committing to it, so it would be great if someone else could finish it.  It needs just under 2 hours at this point.

Susanne