Maine Bird Atlas (2019-2022/23) - That's a wrap

Glen Mittelhauser

Mar 16, 2023, 8:26:27 AM3/16/23
to Maine Bird Atlas Block Busters
The Maine Bird Atlas field season (2018-2022/23) completed last night at midnight!  I hope that it is slowly sinking in for all that you have accomplished for Maine Birds!  Congratulations everyone on such a huge accomplishment!  We hope you are as proud of yourselves as we are!

Join us Thursday, March 16th at 6:30pm on zoom for the  End of the Project celebration - Five years in the making! We could not have completed this project without all of your hard work and support. Share your atlasing stories, share your atlasing highs and lows over the past 5 years, or just join in to hear what stories other atlasers have to share. We'll also have some suggestions for those worried about suffering atlas withdrawal.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83599698321

Help us spread the word!  See you all tonight!

 The Maine Bird Atlas Staff

Glen Mittelhauser
Maine Bird Atlas Coordinator
Atlas webpage: www.maine.gov/birdatlas

{O,O}
 /)_ )
 "  "
Maine Natural History Observatory
317 Guzzle Road, Gouldsboro, ME 04607
Office: (207)963-2012   |   Cell/text:  207-479-7130
mainebi...@gmail.com
-
Observer Field Journal