v4 schedule data incomplete?

Ben

Apr 29, 2015, 7:27:08 AM4/29/15
to atla...@googlegroups.com
It's nice to see so much activity on the v4 API again!

Am I correct in saying that the v4 data is still missing the following items?

 · for type episode the series_number is always null
 · for type film the year is always null
 · the people container is always empty
 · the certificates container is always empty

Cheers,
Ben.

Chris Jackson

Apr 29, 2015, 1:17:10 PM4/29/15
to atla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

Yeup, they're all known issues that are planned to be examined shortly, as part of a full sync of the model between 3.0 and 4. Obviously fields will remain empty if data is not available, but we should be able to populate most/all of these. We're live on /4 now for a small number of users, mainly doing simple schedule display.

Those of you on this list are our next focus, with the documentation and channels endpoint improvements the first bit of that.

Chris