c# query

jsralph

Apr 2, 2015, 5:27:25 PM4/2/15
to atla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to call the API from csharp, and I want to get both the channel info and then the schedule info for given channels.

I am trying to use a "HttpWebRequest" type, but I am not sure where to add the atlas api auth code to access this correctly.

Is this the right way to be going about this? And does anyone have a working c# example?

Many Thanks

Chris Jackson

Apr 20, 2015, 9:04:15 AM4/20/15
to atla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The API key is just a URL parameter. Maybe this helps? I have no c# knowledge.

Thanks,
Chris