Re: evaluating atlas

Brian McCallister

Feb 19, 2013, 10:40:06 PM2/19/13
to atla...@googlegroups.com
Ning is not presently using Atlas, the project was postponed (hopefully not indefinitely) when we were acquired a year ago. I know of some folks doing work with Atlas, but it is not very active right now :-(

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:28:31 PM UTC-7, Rex Hoffman wrote:
I'm evaluating atlas for my current employer, comparing it to Cloudify and the like...

Is ning still using atlas?  Or have you switched to Dasein, or something else?

Atlas seems to have most of what we need for ec2, rds, elb, etc....  which

I've been impressed by the OS work of ning in the past.  Just wondering about this not recently touched project?

Thanks,

Rex