Re: Atlas Beta v1.1.17

Message has been deleted

womisa

Sep 15, 2014, 5:48:16 AM9/15/14
to atla...@googlegroups.com
Hi
thanks for the new Beta!

As a suggestion: Can you show the value of altitude in the status bar (it's easy from Grahphopper) ......?
I have this function in my own application.

        double lx = MercatorProjection.pixelXToLongitude(leftTopPoint.x + mouseEvent.getX(), mapPosition.zoomLevel, 256);
        double ly = MercatorProjection.pixelYToLatitude(leftTopPoint.y + mouseEvent.getY(), mapPosition.zoomLevel, 256);
       double ele= gh.getElevation(ly,lx);

Thanks
Achim

Am Montag, 15. September 2014 08:51:33 UTC+2 schrieb Emux:
Atlas Beta v1.1.17

- Status bar with latitude, longitude, zoom level
- Improvements and bug fixes

Emux

Sep 15, 2014, 6:05:35 AM9/15/14
to womisa, atla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback.

You mean GraphHopper.getElevation provided that the loaded graph has elevation data, but in which GraphHopper version?
Because at the latest source I cannot find a method with such parameters.

About BRouter, I examined it more and found it has GPL license so it cannot be included in closed source apps. That's probably why in Android they use it as linked app.

--
Emux
Cruiser - Atlas

womisa

Sep 15, 2014, 6:37:40 AM9/15/14
to atla...@googlegroups.com, wms...@googlemail.com
Sorry, that was my interface to Graphhoper.......

I use:

private SRTMProvider srtm;

srtm= new SRTMProvider();

    public double getElevation(double lat,double lon){
        return this.srtm.getEle(lat,lon);

    }

or with cigar:... private CGIARProvider cigar;

....but this load automatically the ElevationsData by the first call......... sorry.....

Thanks
Achim

Emux

Sep 15, 2014, 6:49:21 AM9/15/14
to womisa, atla...@googlegroups.com
Ok, now I see.
Though by examining Peter's code, it does not work with the loaded graph but requires the original elevation dem files on disk (and downloads them if they do not exist).

--
Emux
Cruiser - Atlas