Wrong Routing?

womisa

Feb 25, 2015, 4:45:12 AM2/25/15
to atla...@googlegroups.com

Hi Emux,

the original Graphhopper online Routing is ==> https://graphhopper.com/maps/?point=48.956298%2C8.98378&point=48.957457%2C8.987283&vehicle=bike&locale=en-US&elevation=true&layer=TF%20Cycle

but the Atlas Routing is

Travelmode ==> Bike
Route Type  ==> Shortest Time

is wrong (see Image)?

 Travelmode ==> Bike
Route Type  ==> Shortest disctance

brins up a Error Box: Route search Error

I have Atlas 1.2.5 and the graph:
baden-wuerttemberg.zip 18-Feb-2015 14:39

what is wrong?

Many greetings
Achim

Emux

Feb 25, 2015, 4:58:10 AM2/25/15
to wms...@googlemail.com
FYI the travel mode 'bike' is actually the one that uses also elevation data that are included in the graph.

I chose to build the graphs without contraction hierarchies in order to use also the turn restrictions feature.

There are indeed differences in the web interface of GraphHopper and how we use its library in the apps (but I don't intervene in any way at the results).

I recommend to post also that question to GraphHopper mailing list for Peter to be aware.

--
Emux
Cruiser - Atlas