[Feedback] Atlas Beta 1.2.9

womisa

Mar 27, 2015, 3:18:47 PM3/27/15
to atla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emux,

thanks for Atlas. This works for me very well.

Thanks and kind regards
Achim

FYI: When I start GH come the following messages. The generation of the graph and the subsequent routing works very well

D:\_GPS\Atlas>java -jar Atlas-Beta.jar
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Not a GraphHopper file! Expected 'GH' as file marker but was
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Not a GraphHopper file! Expected 'GH' as file marker but was
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Not a GraphHopper file! Expected 'GH' as file marker but was
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Not a GraphHopper file! Expected 'GH' as file marker but was
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Graph not initialized
GraphHopper Initialization ERROR: cannot read version!? null
GraphHopper Initialization WARNING: cannot get version!?

...but the graph generation works...

Emux

Mar 27, 2015, 3:33:00 PM3/27/15
to atla...@googlegroups.com, wms...@googlemail.com
Thanks for the feedback.

On 27/03/2015 09:18 μμ, womisa wrote:
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Not a GraphHopper file! Expected 'GH' as file marker but was
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Not a GraphHopper file! Expected 'GH' as file marker but was
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Not a GraphHopper file! Expected 'GH' as file marker but was
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Not a GraphHopper file! Expected 'GH' as file marker but was
Mõr 27, 2015 8:05:55 PM gr.talent.f.k a
WARNUNG: Graph not initialized

What exactly are your steps for those messages?

Here the app tries to load the graph from the last known position without success (empty folder, locked files ?).

GraphHopper Initialization ERROR: cannot read version!? null
GraphHopper Initialization WARNING: cannot get version!?

I don't use GraphHopper releases, I build it myself in order to study it and play with the latest edition.
These warnings are harmless, GH lib just misses a published version definition.

--
Emux
Cruiser - Atlas

womisa

Mar 27, 2015, 3:54:35 PM3/27/15
to atla...@googlegroups.com, wms...@googlemail.com
What exactly are your steps for those messages?
Here the app tries to load the graph from the last known position and fails (empty folder, locked files ?).

You are right! The second start is without messages! I have more Atlas Programs.

I have Atlas in the virtual box with an installed java  and on the system with a portable java (Java and Java64)

IMHO I think a configuration file (xml) in the jar directory from ATLAS (and also Mapsforge) with all parameters (User editable) are better soluten for me......

.....and not in the registry
.... or aSQLIte Conig Database wich is editable with the Browser (Firefox + Plugin)