2021 Singings

John Plunkett

Jan 13, 2021, 6:23:50 AM1/13/21
to AtlantaSinging
Hello All,

Happy New Year!!  I hope everyone is healthy and safe as we start a new year with the coronavirus.

Unless you hear otherwise, singings for the foreseeable future are cancelled.  Based on some of the predictions of public health folks, it may be summer or even into the fall before people will be able to gather safely in group.

If you are responsible for a singing and you plan to hold it and would like it announced in this email group, let me know the details and please include any information you plan to implement re: mitigation and also your contact information.

Stay safe!

John