April Update

John Plunkett

Apr 5, 2021, 9:29:59 AM4/5/21
to AtlantaSinging
Happy Spring Everyone!

Some April updates:

State Line Singing (Saturday before the 2nd Sunday is cancelled.
Middle Georgia Singing (Saturday before the 3rd Sunday) is cancelled.
Atlanta All Day Singing (Saturday before the 4th Sunday) is cancelled.

All 3 of these expect to meet in 2022 (circumstances permitting).

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!

We are tentatively planning to hold on OUTSIDE singing in May.

Haygood Memorial UMC has an outdoor plaza area that should work well as a place to meet and singing.  (They have been having some of their services in this area).

We plan to meet on Sunday, May 23rd, 5:30pm-7:30pm.

More details in May, but in the interim - get your shots when you are eligible!!

Best,

John