REMINDER OF UPCOMING SINGINGS

John Plunkett

Oct 20, 2022, 10:29:20 AM10/20/22
to AtlantaSinging
Hope you can plan to join the hollow square!!

Oct 22, Saturday before 4th Sunday, 10:00 am, Join us for the 44th Annual Seed and Feed Sacred Harp Singing! 10:00am - 3:00pm, Milam Park,3867 Norman Road, Clarkston, Georgia 30021. Four-part a cappella shape-note harmony singing from The Sacred Harp, 1991 Edition. FREE -OUTDOORS, Dinner on the Grounds at Noon. All are welcome (including kids) and loaner songbooks will be available. No singing experience necessary! We’re singing outdoors in a large covered pavilion. Please be vaccinated; feel free to wear a mask if desired. https://fb.me/e/2uK2GwaUL

Oct 29-30, 5th Sunday and Saturday before (after Labor Day), The 152nd session of the Union Musical Sacred Harp Singing Convention will be held at Big Creek PBC in Alpharetta, GA. 10:00am. Dinner on the grounds at noon. The windows in the church will be opened with fans running to assist in ventilation. If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend. Contact John at bildad12-at-hotmail-com-com with questions. Big Creek Primitive Baptist Church · 4540 Kimball Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Coming up:

Nov 5th (Sat) Denney Memorial - canceled for 2022.
Nov 6th (Sun) Holly Springs Memorial at Holly Springs Church in Bremen, GA
Nov 19th (Sat) Georgian Harmony at the Hollingsworth's in Ila, GA

Dec 4th (Sun) - Atlanta Sacred Harp Christmas Singing at Haygood Memorial UMC in Atlanta.

Please note: There is likely to be heavy traffic on I-285 around the interchange with SR400.  You may want to explore alternative routes, if 285 to 400 to Old Milton Parkway is your normal route to Big Creek.

John Plunkett

Oct 26, 2022, 3:03:09 PM10/26/22
to Jeannette DePoy, AtlantaSinging
Thanks. There is a note about it at the bottom of the reminder. Hope you'll be able to go on Saturday as I have to work.

John

Please remember that they are working on I-285 and 400 with some exits being closed. Expect big delays this weekend unless you go around it. Sorry about that…

Sent from my iPhone