ADDITION: May 2024 Atlanta Sacred Harp Newsletter

John Plunkett

May 5, 2024, 10:06:09 AMMay 5
to AtlantaSinging
Hello All,

Wasn't able to include this one in the original email last week.

May 11th, Saturday before the 2nd Sunday - NEW SINGING ALERT!! -  The venue for the 1st Valdosta All-Day Singing on May 11th, 2024 has been CHANGED.

Please join us at
First Christian Church of Valdosta
1905 N Patterson St. Valdosta, GA 31602
We will begin with a singing school at 9:15 AM, followed immediately by singing from The Sacred Harp 2012 Cooper Book Edition (The Blue Book). Loaner books will be available for use. We will break at midday for dinner on the grounds and sing on till about 2 PM.
Any doubts, questions, or concerns can be directed to José Camacho by email @ josecamacho1776 at gmail dot com or by Direct Message on Facebook!
We hope to see you there!!