AtlantaPHP April 2022 online meeting

Chris Spruck

Apr 13, 2022, 5:38:36 PM4/13/22
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements

Apologies for the late notice! - Chris

-----------------

Announcing a new Meetup for the AtlantaPHP User Group!

When: Thursday, April 14th, 2022 — 7pm-9pm

NOTE: We are meeting remotely via Zoom. See the link below.

Please RSVP at: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/285256898/

PRESENTATION: "The ABCs and 123s of HTTP" by Matt Trask

This talk is the ABC's and 123's of HTTP. We look at the verbs, status codes, and headers, as well as things like CORS, OpenAPI, and JSON Schema.

About Matt: Matt is a self proclaimed API nerd who spends a lot of time on his bike or behind a camera these days. He actively maintains OSS projects like openapi.tools and league\fractal (it's not dead I swear). He is a backend team lead at a healthcare company doing fun things with PHP. You can find him on twitter @matthewtrask.

Register and join the Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/451710299

---
MergePHP is:
- AtlantaPHP
- AustinPHP
- BostonPHP
- SeattlePHP
- Arizona PHP
- Kansas City PHP
- Vegas PHP

Have you given a talk this year? Sign up to speak with the link below. Technical talks are appreciated! Please make a note if it's a full length or shorter lightning talk.
Speaker Signups: https://beta.is/MergePHP

Have an idea you want to share with the group? Let us know here: https://beta.is/MergePHP

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MergePHP

Streaming Also: