Seeking 2 PHP (Laravel) Developers for a Great Company!

Erika Brady

Nov 10, 2021, 12:11:36 PM11/10/21
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

Hello AtlantaPHP!

I am a local IT Recruiter seeking 2 PHP Developers that have strong experience with Laravel.  This is a mainly backend focused position, but if you have some Vue experience that would be a plus. I have listed the full details below, but feel free to send me a direct message if you would like to hear more!

PHP Developer- Local to Atlanta - Direct Hire- Must have Laravel Experience

Stratfield is seeking a PHP Developer with at least 2 years of experience to work with our incredible client here in Atlanta that has unrivaled benefits!  This is a Direct Hire opportunity where the candidate will be working with externally facing applications with a focus on backend PHP development. A qualified candidate MUST have solid experience working with Laravel.

This is a Direct Hire Opportunity. A candidate Must be local to Atlanta and willing to come into the office on a hybrid schedule. Sorry, sponsorship is not available for this position.

What is required?

·       At least 2 years of experience as a PHP Developer.

·       Must have experience working with Laravel as a framework, sorry other frameworks will not be considered.

·       Experience working with Microservices and 3rd party applications is highly desired.

·       Some light front-end experience with JavaScript is a plus, specifically Vue.JS.

Best,

Erika Brady

Recruiter

C: 678-230-8207