Back-end PHP Developers (Atlanta or Miami)
Stratfield Consulting is seeking two Sr. Back-end PHP Engineers to mold a brand-new development team for a quickly growing healthcare SaaS product. Our client is looking to expand their technical staff in the US and looking for sharp, eager, and talented PHP Engineers to join their team. In this role, you will have the chance to contribute to an existing healthcare application that is revolutionizing the way patients interact with providers. As a PHP developer, you will work on SOA Web applications such as a high-traffic personal health record platform, high-security provider applications, point of sales applications, and mobile applications. The environment offers a ton of flexibility, allows for creativity, and depending on experience level, will provide mentorship or opportunities to develop leadership skills.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity that can be in either West of Atlanta, GA (OTP) or Miami, FL. While the team is currently working remotely, they are looking for engineers that want to be in the office and that enjoy collaboration and being a part of an in-person culture.
· Work with an established team of developers oversees and interact with product managers, marketing teams in the US.
· Design, architect and develop a wide array of high-traffic, highly-scalable, and secure applications.
· Responsible for designing and building SOA web applications.
· Build web services to support multiple product offerings.
· Build integration services with external EHR systems.
· Responsible for developing applications and API's utilizing RESTful Web Services.
· Analyze application requirements and provide recommended technical design solutions that are secure, efficient, scalable, maintainable, and meet the needs of the business.
· 5+ years of object-oriented PHP development experience.
· Experience with various PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
· Ability to design and build Web Services, and integrations with third parties through APIs.
· Redis, MySQL best practices and performance optimizations.
· RESTful knowledge.
· Unit/Integration test experience.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
All the best,