REMOTE Mid/Sr FrontEnd Magento Dev

Farredeh Pippin

Jun 3, 2021, 10:20:20 AM6/3/21
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi everyone!
I'm Farredeh Pippin, Sr. Technical Recruiter at Tier4 Group in Alpharetta, GA.

Our client, a digital experience powerhouse working with some of the largest consumer brands on the planet, is seeking experienced FrontEnd Magento Developers to join their team. They are looking for candidates that are strong on the FrontEnd with solid Javascript and Magento 2 experience.

100% Remote & open to contract or full-time/direct hire. Salary up to 120K/yr

RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Solve complex problems creatively
  • Magento 2 platform development
  • Develop custom extensions to be released as 3rd-party add-ons
  • Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes

QUALIFICATIONS:

  • Good experience with HTML/CSS, Javascript & JQuery, Git, SASS or LESS, PHP, SQL
  • Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax
  • Solid understanding of developing for Responsive Design
  • Debugging and troubleshooting skills
  • Magento 2 Certified Professional FrontEnd Developer
  • 2+ years of experience in web development, including maintenance programs, integrations, and servers
  • Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients

For more info (or immediate consideration) please contact me asap:

Farredeh Pippin
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Tier4 Group

2600 Abbey Ct.
Alpharetta, GA 30004