HHVM And Hack Webinar - 2 Days

Matt Trask

Jun 20, 2016, 7:55:29 PM6/20/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hey everyone,

Jessica from BeMyApp (http://events.bemyapp.com) emailed me over the weekend to let me know of a webinar they are hosting for HHVM and Hack. As you know, both were written at Facebook, with a huge part of it being done by Sara Golemon, who contributes to the PHP Core as well.

Details:
Drew Paroski, the Co-Creator himself will cover the topics below.
- Motivation for using HHVM and Hack - How to get started with HHVM and Hack - Details about how HHVM works and why it’s fast - Details about how Hack’s type checker works and why it’s fast even on very large codebases - Overview of Hack's gradual type system and new language features

Check it out here.

The webinar is on Wed, June 22 at 2 - 3 PM (PDT). Learn more about HHVM, Hack, and the webinar here.

Thanks everyone!