AtlantaPHP June 2021 online meeting - TONIGHT

Chris Spruck

Jun 10, 2021, 11:11:12 AM6/10/21
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements

Apologies for the late notice on tonight's meeting. I sent the Meetup notice and missed getting this one out.

Chris

=====

Announcing a new Meetup for the AtlantaPHP User Group!

When: Thursday, June 10th, 2021 — 7pm-9pm

NOTE: We are meeting remotely via Zoom. See the link below.

Please RSVP at: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/278677840/

PRESENTATION: "Using the Agile Methodology to Run My Life" by Irene Mangem, Agile Coach

Interested in learning more about Agile? Me too! I am here to tell you that Agile can be applied to your life outside of software. Don’t worry, there is a method to these processes or routines we are doing on a regular basis. Let’s learn about how we can get better at these systems and turn them into more productive practices. Irene is here to teach you all things Agile.

About Irene: Irene Mangem is a SAFe Program Consultant, an Agile Coach, a Social Entrepreneur and philanthropist, who is giving shelter, education, and hopes to the homeless, rejected, abused, and underprivileged girls in her birth country, Cameroon. Irene manages her time between being there for her husband and family, the girls, working as an Agile Coach at Team Treehouse, teaching Scrum, consulting with companies, and using Agile/Scrum to facilitate the activities in her nonprofit work.

Register and join the Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/451710299

(Due to COIVD-19 limiting in-person meetings, we've joined forces with Boston PHP and Austin PHP to form MergePHP, your new PHP Mega Meetup Group! We'll be working together to provide high quality speakers in a multi-group session. Otherwise, it'll work like our previous online meetings but NOTE: we'll meet on the second Thursday of the month for now, instead of the first Thursday.)