Opportunity for SQL Developer (Mid-Level) with healthcare focused IT firm

Stephen Macauley

Apr 9, 2019, 10:30:12 AM4/9/19
to AtlantaMDF
Hi, Everyone.  InductiveHealth Informatics (https://inductivehealth.com/) is actively seeking a SQL Developer (Junior to Mid Level) to join an existing project with CDC.  This is a great opportunity to apply your SQL developer skills and build new technical skills while working on one of the largest public health data sets in the world in an AWS environment.

If interested or would like to learn more, please reach-out to me directly.

We are NOT a staffing provider and this is a full-time position with InductiveHealth.

-Stephen

Stephen Macauley | COO

InductiveHealth Informatics (https://inductivehealth.com/)

+1 678-231-0906 | email / skype: stephen....@inductivehealth.com