Game night 4/22

Hank

Apr 21, 2012, 9:49:07 AM4/21/12
to Atlanta Less Wrong meetup group
All,

If you have not yet given me a definitive yes or no on whether you
will be there and how many guests, please send me an email today to
confirm. This is getting to be a large group!

See below for details in case you missed the emails.

Thanks!
Hank

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Hank X <hank...@gmail.com> wrote:
All,

Game night is on for Sunday! I will be hosting the at my apartment
this coming Sunday, April 22 at 6:30pm.

1. Please send me an email to confirm if you will be coming, and the
number of guests you are bringing (if any). To give you an estimate,
including myself, I believe there are 6 people who have said they will
be there, and I've seen 3 or 4 additional maybes. Feel free to call me
at 404 384 9776 if necessary.

2. Do bring along all of your favorite games. There is no set agenda
except to have fun and perhaps practice some rationality along the
way.

3. Katie has offered to bring snacks. If you would like to bring along
some additional snacks or drinks, feel free to do so. Alcohol is ok,
too (in moderation of course!).

4. Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions or
concerns.

My address is:

1019 Franklin Rd. APT 26K
Marietta, GA 30067

Once you enter the complex, go straight until it dead ends, then take
a left, and building 26 is immediately on the left. I am around the
back of building 26. There is no enforced parking, so park wherever
you can.