Meeting Reminder - Wendesday, July 7th

David Nahodyl

Jul 1, 2021, 4:44:46 PM7/1/21
to Atlanta FileMaker Developers

jeremy B  1:36 PM

This is a meeting reminder for Wednesday, July 7th for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Google Meet joining info
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 323-886-2077‬ PIN: ‪113 868 144‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: Jeremy Brown from Proof+Geist will present on creating dashboards in FileMaker.

The Data in a FileMaker app has a story to tell. And dashboards are one way to share the story with stakeholders. As we gather, we’ll take a look at the purpose of dashboards and types of them in business. WE’ll look at how they were previously built in FileMaker and, explore current methods of building Dashboards with all the new and shiny features we can use. Bring your thoughts and experience with building a dashboard to our discussion. We’ll all interact together and come up with some good strategies for data collection and for displaying of the data. So be ready to contribute as we, together, figure best ways to construct the story of FileMaker data.

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.