Meeting Reminder - Tonight!

1 view

David Nahodyl

May 5, 2021, 10:56:43 AM5/5/21
to atlanta-filema...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

This is a meeting reminder for TONIGHT, Wednesday, May 5th for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting VIRTUALLY on Google Meet.

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 318-963-5290‬ PIN: ‪713 177 158‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: Robert Naud from Accolade Plus Accolade will present on coding best practices in FileMaker.

Good code is like a good joke. It needs no explanation. Together we will discuss the different elements you can use to make your code more readable. We will cover both scripting and calculations. In the end, comments should be the last tool you will turn to when wanting to make your code more readable.

What is on the agenda:

- Why care about this
- Naming is where it all starts
- More tips
- When to use comments
- Helpful gadgets
- Parting notes
- Discussion (as time allows)

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.

Thank you,