Meeting Reminder - Wednesday, September 1st

David Nahodyl

Aug 27, 2021, 3:18:12 PM8/27/21
to Atlanta FileMaker Developers
This is a meeting reminder for Wednesday, September 1st for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Google Meet joining info
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 602-899-0900‬ PIN: ‪518 187 945‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: Beverly Voth will demo her sample file used to parse/read JSON into paths that can be used with the JSON functions in FileMaker Pro. Included is the "fix" used for reading object keys (names) that have a dot "." in them. This was introduced in v. 19.3.1 as the Bracket Notation. Join my "path" to enlightenment for greater understanding of the keyOrIndexOrPath used by these functions.

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.