Meeting Reminder - Wednesday, March 2

1 view

Chariss Olive

Feb 25, 2022, 10:10:43 AM2/25/22
to atlanta-filema...@googlegroups.com
This is a meeting reminder for Wednesday, March 2nd for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Wednesday, March 2 · 7:00 – 8:00pm

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ham-tmjb-sqp
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 240-516-6466‬ PIN: ‪866 810 573‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: It’s been a while!

John Morina of Pueblo Systems, Inc. says... "It’s been a while since our last meeting" ...so it’s time for a real word use case for the While function coupled with JSON.

John will also show an easy method of appending incrementing letters, AA, AB, AC…, in this case to a file name, and a way to use ExecuteSQL() to select a related item.

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.