Meeting Reminder - TONIGHT

Chariss Olive

Oct 5, 2022, 10:14:42 AM10/5/22
to atlanta-filema...@googlegroups.com
This is a meeting reminder for TONIGHT for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Wednesday, October 5 · 7:00 – 8:00pm

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/xeo-gigg-xsb
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 573-518-7217‬ PIN: ‪741 555 756‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/xeo-gigg-xsb?pin=8424219294790

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: SafetyNet 3.2 Demonstration with Jesse Barnum

Jesse Barnum, president of 360Works, will demonstrate SafetyNet 3.2, a simple and efficient system for ransomware protection and offsite backups from FileMaker Server which can be used for on-premises as well as Cloud-hosted servers. Jesse's presentation will be followed by a Q&A.

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know. We have presentation spots open for the remainder of 2022.