Meeting Reminder - TONIGHT

Chariss Olive

Feb 2, 2022, 10:09:41 AM2/2/22
to atlanta-filema...@googlegroups.com
This is a meeting reminder for TONIGHT for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Wednesday, February 2 · 7:00 – 8:00pm

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/jva-ahoj-zcu
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 302-317-2085‬ PIN: ‪834 231 537‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: Writing JavaScript for FileMaker is hard. There are a lot of things to consider, and those considerations get in the way of us actually using JS effectively.

Jeremy Brown of Integrating Magic will present a development environment that solves almost every problem we have for working with JS in FileMaker. Throughout the presentation, he will demonstrate how to set up the environment and how it solves the problems. He will also walk through getting a simple charting widget set up.

Join us! And bring along any JS in FileMaker questions. We look forward to having you!

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.