Meeting Reminder - TONIGHT

Chariss Olive

Nov 3, 2021, 2:54:57 PM11/3/21
to atlanta-filema...@googlegroups.com
This is a meeting reminder for TONIGHT for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Wednesday, November 3 · 7:00 – 8:00pm

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/fnz-oosf-jiq
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 339-526-2062‬ PIN: ‪695 230 650‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: Leland Long from Keller Interiors will be presenting on how creating two video games in FileMaker - both integrating some JavaScript - helped him solve a frustrating FileMaker business solution problem.

Time permitting he will also do a quick demonstration of J & F Fusion - his personal project which fuses JavaScript and Filemaker.is FileMaker Platform.

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.

Chariss Olive

Nov 4, 2021, 2:45:58 PM11/4/21
to Stephen Warren, atlanta-filema...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reaching out! There was a recording, and it is up on our blog!!

Also, as a reminder, if you or your team have anything you would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 2:09 PM Stephen Warren <ste...@360works.com> wrote:
My team participated in a group outing yesterday and we were not able to attend this FileMaker meeting.
Is there an option to reschedule or perhaps was there any sort of recording of the event made?

In my best regards,
Stephen A. Warren, J.R

Marketing Executive
ste...@360works.com