Meeting Reminder - Wednesday, May 4

Chariss Olive

Apr 27, 2022, 10:43:37 AM4/27/22
to atlanta-filema...@googlegroups.com
This is a meeting reminder for Wednesday, May 4th for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Wednesday, May 4 · 7:00 – 8:00pm

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ust-ntea-xex
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 219-321-0614‬ PIN: ‪822 899 169‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: Solving the Right Problems with Good UI/UX

FileMaker can basically do anything. Scripts and calculations are just part of the puzzle in any Claris FileMaker solution. Martha Zink from Proof+Geist will focus on the importance of UI/UX, showing different ways that thinking about the user and their experience can be a game changer. It's not just about pretty shapes and colors. Users have a certain expectation in mind and meeting them is important for the success of your app.

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.