Meeting Reminder - Wednesday, October 6th

David Nahodyl

Sep 29, 2021, 11:35:20 AM9/29/21
to Atlanta FileMaker Developers
This is a meeting reminder for Wednesday, October 6th for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Wednesday, October 6 · 7:00 – 8:00pm

Google Meet joining info
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 401-542-2219‬ PIN: ‪331 114 438‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: Andrew Duncan from Databuzz will be presenting on how you can integrate the FileMaker Platform with the DocuSign eSignature platform using their fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) solution. fmESignature Link allows you to automate the management of electronic document signing: you can generate and send agreements to be signed electronically using your familiar FileMaker interface and download the completed agreements back into FileMaker. He'll be discussing how small businesses are taking advantage of eSignature in the age of remote work and demonstrate some cool new features including accepting payments and SMS Notifications.

Time permitting he will also do a quick demonstration of fmMMS, their latest FileMaker solution for sending and receiving MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) Messages using the Claris FileMaker Platform.

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.