Meeting Reminder - TONIGHT

David Nahodyl

Aug 4, 2021, 12:10:57 PM8/4/21
to Atlanta FileMaker Developers
This is a meeting reminder for Wednesday, July 7th for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Google Meet joining info
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 413-438-4062‬ PIN: ‪532 112 360‬#

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: Steve Winter will present Installing FileMaker Server on Linux using Ansible

Overview: Infrastructure as code and the DevOps movement have been happening in the ‘web’ world for a number of years now with a range of tools to support this including Ansible. With the recent release of FileMaker server for Linux we can now make use of these tools to manage our FileMaker servers. In this session we’ll look at what Ansible is, how it’s useful and how we can use it to completely automate the installation of FileMaker server on Ubuntu - complete with a live demonstration!

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know.

David Nahodyl

Aug 4, 2021, 6:14:07 PM8/4/21
to Atlanta FileMaker Developers
Ah! Important clarification! The meeting is TONIGHT, August 4th. The date was wrong in the email. The subject of the email was correct.

On August 4, 2021 at 1:12:07 PM, ru...@mightycolor.com (ru...@mightycolor.com) wrote:

Please include me.

Russell Haney