Meeting Reminder - TONIGHT

Chariss Olive

Aug 3, 2022, 10:14:59 AM8/3/22
to atlanta-filema...@googlegroups.com
This is a meeting reminder for TONIGHT for the Atlanta FileMaker Developers Group.

Location:

We will be meeting virtually on Google Meet.

Wednesday, August 3 · 7:00 – 8:00pm

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/mxe-bkyw-dub
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 731-501-1948‬ PIN: ‪486 828 140‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/mxe-bkyw-dub?pin=1348036399301

Meeting Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00pm: The Modern FileMaker Revolution Q&A with Ernest Koe

Ernest Koe of Proof+Geist will be speaking about AutoEnter Live and "The Modern FileMaker Revolution," - how Proof+Geist is seeing the future of Claris and FileMaker development. The presentation will begin with a short introduction to set the stage before leading into a conversation style presentation where attendees are encouraged to ask questions and share their thoughts.

RSVP:

Please reply to this email if you will be attending so that we know how many people to expect.

If anyone has anything they would like to present at future meetings, or have some recommendations for discussions, please let us know. We have presentation spots open for the remainder of 2022.