Re: While Obama was doing drugs, what was Hillary doing?

1 view

Ted

Dec 14, 2007, 8:14:05 PM12/14/07
On Dec 14, 3:10 pm, "Doorman" <nos...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> And which was actually working to hurt the US?
>
> Obama brain dead doing drugs, or Hillary working for the California
> Communist Party?
>
> Obama claims he was never a Muslim, and Hillary will claim she was never a
> communist.
>
> Bill says: 'In law school Hillary worked on legal services for the poor.'
> The facts are: Hillary's main extra-curricular activity in law school was
> helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for torturing and
> killing a federal agent. She went to court every day as part of a law
> student monitoring committee trying to spot civil rights violations and
> develop grounds for appeal.
>
> Bill says: 'Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a children's
> rights project for poor kids.'
> The facts are: Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the
> California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers and
> traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him.

Though she was probably not cruising lesbo bars documenation of her
lesbian relationships
while in college promise big bombshells late in any campaign.

ted

WolfRat

Dec 15, 2007, 1:43:01 AM12/15/07
Puffing Cock

Cyberbilly

Dec 15, 2007, 7:59:53 AM12/15/07

"WolfRat" <fr...@charter.net> wrote in message
> Puffing Cock

A reporter once asked if she ever "smoked her husbands cigar."

She said "Yes, but I didn't inhale."

-CB

WolfRat

Dec 15, 2007, 11:52:28 AM12/15/07

Hence the man goo on the "Blue Dress"

Guv Bob

Dec 15, 2007, 12:45:41 PM12/15/07
Can I copy that? (How stupid.)

Guv Bob

Dec 15, 2007, 12:45:41 PM12/15/07
How clever. Dumb ass.

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 15, 2007, 7:19:50 PM12/15/07

"WolfRat" <fr...@charter.net> wrote in message
> Puffing Cock

no,.no,no, that was george the bush fuckup, I wish he would have stayed
with it
rather than subjecting billions of human beings worldwide to his lunacy and
delusions

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 15, 2007, 7:21:04 PM12/15/07
you guys realize what serious trouble you're in if this is all you can come
up with ?

first it means you have no issues

second it means you're a couple of lame, feeble and simple minded, low life
trailer trash republicans

Branson Hunter

Dec 15, 2007, 7:55:07 PM12/15/07
On Dec 15, 4:21 pm, "Lt Gen Al E. Gator"

<A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote:
> you guys realize what serious trouble you're in if this is all you can come
> up with ?
>
> first it means you have no issues
>
> second it means you're a couple of lame, feeble and simple minded, low life
> trailer trash republicans

Exactly.

Branson Hunter

jls

Dec 15, 2007, 8:04:14 PM12/15/07
On Dec 14, 8:14 pm, Ted <tedor...@hotmail.com> wrote:

While Widestance Larry Craig was prowling the hershey hiways, what
were the rest of you neocons doing?

Paul Atraides

Dec 15, 2007, 9:53:25 PM12/15/07

"Ted" <tedo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Why do you homos hate lesbians so much?

Paul

Guv Bob

Dec 17, 2007, 12:22:02 AM12/17/07

"Lt Gen Al E. Gator" <A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote in message news:bb_8j.5566$NY....@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...

> you guys realize what serious trouble you're in if this is all you can come
> up with ?
>
> first it means you have no issues
>
> second it means you're a couple of lame, feeble and simple minded, low life
> trailer trash republicans

Third, you're a DUM ASS, General Buttocks.

Guv Bob

Dec 17, 2007, 12:22:01 AM12/17/07
Dear General Dufus,

Left face, left face, left face, left face.
Repeat 500 times.

No get lost -- DUMASS!!!!

Guv Bob

Dec 17, 2007, 12:23:10 AM12/17/07
Exactly what? You must be pretty pathetic if you can only reply with ONE word.

Here... let me help..... fill in the blank...

Branson Hunter is a DUMB ASS. _____________.

Guv Bob

Dec 17, 2007, 12:24:31 AM12/17/07

"Paul Atraides" <whatsa...@aol.com> wrote in message news:47649327$0$22422$a82e...@reader.athenanews.com...

Very inciteful, Paul. But the question is..... why do you, Paul, have your head up your butt all the time? Hmmmmmmmmmmm???

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 17, 2007, 12:56:01 AM12/17/07
damn, that's some original goober stupidity there gomer,
you win the award for most original gomer of the day
"Guv Bob" <broth...@bigfootYEEEEEEEOW.com> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 17, 2007, 12:56:43 AM12/17/07
it's hertz donut with another of his make believe friends, you
hillbillies are deranged aren't you

"Guv Bob" <broth...@bigfootYEEEEEEEOW.com> wrote in message

Chairman Mao Says:

Dec 22, 2007, 5:49:41 PM12/22/07
More like licking snatch.

Chairman Mao Says:

Dec 22, 2007, 5:50:23 PM12/22/07
Are you another monica with a blue-dress?

Chairman Mao Says:

Dec 22, 2007, 5:51:22 PM12/22/07
Will Hitlery increase your welfare check?

Chairman Mao Says:

Dec 22, 2007, 5:52:32 PM12/22/07
It must suck being you:

Black, uneducated, poor

Yo who beez Mah Daddy?

Maybe Bill Clinton was youe secret daddy.

"Lt Gen Al E. Gator" <A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 23, 2007, 12:43:00 AM12/23/07
you're another loud mouth,gutless, retarded,cross eyed,bow legged, sister
fucking, NASCAR watching,
faggot hillbilly fuckup,
go fuck yourself, you little cunt
"Chairman Mao Says:" <liber...@isamentaldisorder.com> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 23, 2007, 12:51:00 AM12/23/07
she's going to take the republicans off the welfare goober, starting with
that hillbilly led and infested bunch of baby killing,
losing,failing, hillbilly fuckups in the worldwide joke referred to by you
goobers as the defense department , LMAO,

a bunch of retarded, cross eyed, uneducated, nonspelling, losing,failing
hillbilly fuckups
who have been getting their asses whipped by teen aged girls for 5 years

hey fag boy, the only reason your ass licking general betrayus is showing
any progress is because he's buying off the enemy
to keep them from popping his gomers,
those slow moving, slow thinking retards are like slow motion hillbilly
targets

why don't you take your war hero, john wayne, hillbilly ass and help them
find some IED's, I got a clue for your ignorant
hillbilly ass :

They're alongside the roads, think those goobers would have figured that out
after 5 fucking years Gomer ?,

LMAO,

remember what the faggot cocksucker private robert e lee said :

you can not win a war with a hillbilly led and infested military

I wonder why the yankees didn't hang all of those hillbilly faggots and
traitors,
think of all the problems we would have avoided,

hell, boy, it's never too late, yall keep pushing your luck and next time
yall might be decorating all the trees in the south for Christmas,

"Chairman Mao Says:" <liber...@isamentaldisorder.com> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 23, 2007, 12:52:41 AM12/23/07
doing a heckuva job there brownie, show and tell the world who you really
are and what you conservative republicans really think

don't be scared there boy, show some ball and tell us

"Chairman Mao Says:" <liber...@isamentaldisorder.com> wrote in message

Chairman Mao Says:

Dec 23, 2007, 10:20:00 AM12/23/07
What about those low-life negroes like you in the military? What should be
done about them.

How much will Hitlery increase your welfare check Boy?

"Lt Gen Al E. Gator" <A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote in message

Chairman Mao Says:

Dec 23, 2007, 10:20:42 AM12/23/07
Hitlery and Osama have no chance :)

Boy

"Lt Gen Al E. Gator" <A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 23, 2007, 5:59:30 PM12/23/07
low life ?

they're the only ones with any courage or fighting ability, if not for them
and the undercover
gays, the losing,failing, hillbilly fuckups would all be pushing up daisies
by now,

damn retarded slow moving and thinking hillbillies are nothing but targets

"Chairman Mao Says:" <liber...@isamentaldisorder.com> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 23, 2007, 6:05:28 PM12/23/07
gutless little cunt aren't you,

why are you wimpy,fagot little hillbilly bitches always having to sneak
around
and hide your beliefs like a bunch of loud mouth retarded dicksucking little
hillbillies,

like that bush bitch and that cheney ho

no balls gomer ?

"Chairman Mao Says:" <liber...@isamentaldisorder.com> wrote in message

Brian

Dec 23, 2007, 9:54:29 PM12/23/07
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 05:43:00 GMT, "Lt Gen Al E. Gator"
<A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote:

>you're another loud mouth,gutless, retarded,cross eyed,bow legged, sister
>fucking, NASCAR watching,
>faggot hillbilly fuckup,
>go fuck yourself, you little cunt

It's interesting reading the intellectual arguments of liberals.

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 24, 2007, 12:22:08 AM12/24/07

"Brian" <drmorri...@comcast.net> wrote in message

LOL, that's real fucking funny gomer,
think you got something there you perverted piece of shit, let me see, It
doesn't look like you posted
your feeble and simple minded hillbillism from IRAQ GOOBER, WHY IS THAT ?

another loud mouth, yellow,gutless, coward, sissy, girlie boy military and
war evading
pussy waiting for liberals and African Americans to win your war for you ?
HA, ain't you figured out yet goober, why your asses have been handed to you
for 5 years
by teenage ragheaded girls ?

You can not win a war with a hillbilly led and infested military

private robert e lee, unhanged traitor, losing hillbilly, and faggot

also, let us take a closer look at the intellectual ability of
your losing,failing, gutless, yellow, coward,dicksucking texass, pigmy idol
and goose stepping leader "

"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but
it's also moving through the blogosphere and through the
Internets." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 2, 2007

"The question is, who ought to make that decision? The Congress or the
commanders? And as you know, my position is clear -- I'm a commander
guy." --George W. Bush, who apparently is no longer "The Decider,"
Washington, D.C., May 2, 2007 (Watch video clip)

"Wisdom and strength, and my family, is what I'd like for you to pray
for." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 2, 2007

"Either we'll succeed, or we won't succeed. And the definition of success as
I described is sectarian violence down. Success is not no
violence." --George W. Bush, on Iraq, Washington, D.C., May 2, 2007

"And so, what Gen. Petraeus is saying, some early signs, still dangerous,
but give me -- give my chance a plan to work." --George W. Bush, in an
interview with Charlie Rose, April 24, 2007

"There are jobs Americans aren't doing. ... If you've got a chicken factory,
a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you call them, you know what I'm
talking about." --George W. Bush. Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

"There are some similarities, of course (between Iraq and Vietnam). Death is
terrible." --George W. Bush, Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

"I've been in politics long enough to know that polls just go poof at
times." --George W. Bush, Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

"My job is a job to make decisions. I'm a decision -- if the job description
were, what do you do -- it's decision maker." --George W. Bush, Tipp City,
Ohio, April 19, 2007

"Politics comes and goes, but your principles don't. And everybody wants to
be loved -- not everybody. ... You never heard anybody say, 'I want to be
despised, I'm running for office.'" --George W. Bush, Tipp City, Ohio, April
19, 2007

"I said to her, make sure the rug says 'optimistic person comes to
work.'" --George W. Bush, on his instructions to First Lady Laura Bush in
choosing a rug for the Oval Office, Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

"One of my concerns is that the health care not be as good as it can
possibly be." --George W. Bush, on military benefits, Tipp City, Ohio, April
19, 2007

"Forms of government matter, in my opinion. It matters how -- the nature of
the government in which people live." --George W. Bush, Tipp City, Ohio,
April 19, 2007

"My attitude is, if they're still writing about (number) one, 43 doesn't
need to worry about it." --George W. Bush, on his legacy, Tipp City, Ohio,
April 19, 2007

"A good marriage is really good after serving together in Washington,
D.C." --George W. Bush, Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

"The best thing about my family is my wife. She is a great first lady. I
know that sounds not very objective, but that's how I feel. And she's also
patient. Putting up with me requires a lot of patience." --George W. Bush,
Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

"Iraq is a very important part of securing the homeland, and it's a very
important part of helping change the Middle East into a part of the world
that will not serve as a threat to the civilized world, to people like -- or
to the developed world, to people like -- in the United States." --George W.
Bush, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2007

"Suiciders are willing to kill innocent life in order to send the projection
that this is an impossible mission." --George W. Busy, Washington, D.C.,
April 3, 2007

"And my concern, David, is several." --George W. Bush, to NBC's David
Gregory, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2007

"The solution to Iraq -- an Iraq that can govern itself, sustain itself and
defend itself -- is more than a military mission. Precisely the reason why I
sent more troops into Baghdad." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 3,
2007

"That's why we are inconveniencing air traffickers, to make sure nobody is
carrying weapons on airplanes." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 3,
2007

"They're innocent, they were doing nothing, and they were summarily plucked
out of water." --George W. Bush, on British sailors who were detained by
Iran while on patrol in the Persian Gulf, Camp David, March 31, 2007

"Some call this civil war; others call it emergency -- I call it pure
evil." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 28, 2007

"I'm a strong proponent of the restoration of the wetlands, for a lot of
reasons. There's a practical reason, though, when it comes to hurricanes:
The stronger the wetlands, the more likely the damage of the
hurricane." --George W. Bush, New Orleans, March 1, 2007

Got a Bushism?
Send it to politicalh...@about.com

Email This Page to a Friend

"And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount
of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll
work hard to try to elevate it." --George W. Bush, interview on National
Public Radio, Jan. 29, 2007

"I think that the vice president is a person reflecting a half-glass-full
mentality." --George W. Bush, interview on National Public Radio, Jan. 29,
2007

"And one thing we want during this war on terror is for people to feel like
their life's moving on, that they're able to make a living and send their
kids to college and put more money on the table." --George W. Bush,
interview on the NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, Jan. 16, 2007

"The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology of
hope -- an ideology of hate -- excuse me --with an ideology of
hope." --George W. Bush, Fort Benning, Ga., Jan. 11, 2007

"Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to
families who die." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006 (Watch
video clip)

"It's bad in Iraq. Does that help?" --George W. Bush, after being asked by a
reporter whether he's in denial about Iraq, Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006

"And truth of the matter is, a lot of reports in Washington are never read
by anybody. To show you how important this one is, I read it, and our guest
read it." --George W. Bush, on the Baker-Hamilton Report, appearing with
British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006

"This business about graceful exit just simply has no realism to it at
all." --George W. Bush, on speculation that U.S. troops could be withdrawn
from Iraq, Amman, Jordan, Nov. 30, 2006

"The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done." --George W.
Bush, Greeley, Colo., Nov. 4, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"Anybody who is in a position to serve this country ought to understand the
consequences of words." --George W. Bush, interview with Rush Limbaugh, Nov.
1, 2006

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war
President. No President wants to be a war President, but I am one." --George
W. Bush, Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 26, 2006

Maria Bartiromo: "I'm curious, have you ever googled anybody? Do you use
Google?"
President Bush: "Occasionally. One of the things I've used on the Google is
to pull up maps. It's very interesting to see -- I've forgot the name of the
program -- but you get the satellite, and you can -- like, I kinda like to
look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes." --interview
with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, Oct. 24, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"We're never been stay the course, George." --George W. Bush, attempting to
distance himself from what has been his core strategy in Iraq for the last
three years, interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, Oct. 22, 2006

"This morning my administration released the budget numbers for fiscal 2006.
These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are the actual results
for the fiscal year that ended February the 30th." --George W. Bush, on the
fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006 (Watch
video clip)

"One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same
cards." --George W. Bush, on holding six-party talks with North Korea,
Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

"I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting
me." --George W. Bush, talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by
Bob Woodward

"I like to tell people when the final history is written on Iraq, it will
look like just a comma because there is -- my point is, there's a strong
will for democracy." --George W. Bush, interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer,
Sept. 24, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"You're one of the outstanding leaders in a very important part of the
world. I want to thank you for strategizing our discussions." --George W.
Bush, meeting with the prime minister of Malaysia, New York, N.Y., Sept. 18,
2006

"The Patriot Act has increased the flow of information within our government
and it has helped break up terrorist cells in the United States of America.
And the United States Congress was right to renew the terrorist act -- the
Patriot Act." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. , Sept. 7, 2006

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war
on terror." --George W. Bush, interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept.
6, 2006

"I said I was looking for a book to read, Laura said you ought to try Camus.
I also read three Shakespeares. ... I've got a eck-a-lec-tic reading
list." --George W. Bush, interview with NBC's Brian Williams, New Orleans,
La., Aug. 29, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"And I suspect that what you'll see, Toby, is there will be a momentum,
momentum will be gathered. Houses will begat jobs, jobs will begat
houses." --George W. Bush, talking to reporters along the hurricane-ravaged
Gulf Coast, Gulfport, Miss., Aug. 28, 2006

"I would guess, I would surmise that some of the more spectacular bombings
are done by al Qaeda suiciders." --George W. Bush, on violence in Iraq,
Washington, D.C., Aug. 21, 2006

"The United States of America is engaged in a war against an extremist group
of folks." --George W. Bush, McLean, Va., Aug. 15, 2006

"See, the irony is that what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah
to stop doing this s**t, and it's over." --George W. Bush, chomping on a
dinner roll while talking about the Middle East crisis with British Prime
Minister Tony Blair at the G8 summit, St. Petersburg, Russia, July 17, 2006
(Watch video clip)

"One thing is clear, is relations between America and Russia are good, and
they're important that they be good." --George W. Bush, Strelna, Russia,
July 15, 2006

"I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister,
over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States
and America would have a close relationship." George W. Bush, Washington,
D.C., June 29, 2006

"We shouldn't fear a world that is more interacted." --George W. Bush,
Washington, D.C., June 27, 2006

"I think -- tide turning -- see, as I remember -- I was raised in the
desert, but tides kind of -- it's easy to see a tide turn -- did I say those
words?" --George W. Bush, asked if the tide was turning in Iraq, Washington,
D.C., June 14, 2006

President Bush: "Peter. Are you going to ask that question with shades on?"
Peter Wallsten of the Los Angeles Times: "I can take them off."
Bush: "I'm interested in the shade look, seriously."
Wallsten: "All right, I'll keep it, then."
Bush: "For the viewers, there's no sun."
Wallsten: "I guess it depends on your perspective."
Bush: "Touche.
--an exchange with legally blind reporter Peter Wallsten, to whom Bush later
apologized, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"I tell people, let's don't fear the future, let's shape it." --George W.
Bush, Omaha, Neb., June 7, 2006

"Trying to stop suiciders -- which we're doing a pretty good job of on
occasion -- is difficult to do. And what the Iraqis are going to have to
eventually do is convince those who are conducting suiciders who are not
inspired by Al Qaeda, for example, to realize there's a peaceful
tomorrow." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 24, 2006

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth
bass in my lake." --George W. Bush, on his best moment in office, interview
with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006

"If people want to get to know me better, they've got to know my parents and
the values my parents instilled in me, and the fact that I was raised in
West Texas, in the middle of the desert, a long way away from anywhere,
hardly. There's a certain set of values you learn in that
experience." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after
you're gone." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And
one such goal is a democracy in Germany." --George W. Bush, D.C., May 5,
2006

"That's George Washington, the first president, of course. The interesting
thing about him is that I read three -- three or four books about him last
year. Isn't that interesting?" --George W. Bush, while showing German
newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann the Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5,
2006

"Finally, the desk, where we'll have our picture taken in front of -- is
nine other Presidents used it. This was given to us by Queen Victoria in the
1870s, I think it was. President Roosevelt put the door in so people would
not know he was in a wheelchair. John Kennedy put his head out the
door." --George W. Bush, showing German newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann the
Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"That's called, A Charge To Keep, based upon a religious hymn. The hymn
talks about serving God. The president's job is never to promote a
religion." --George W. Bush, showing German newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann
the Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to destroy
Israel." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 4, 2006

"I can look you in the eye and tell you I feel I've tried to solve the
problem diplomatically to the max, and would have committed troops both in
Afghanistan and Iraq knowing what I know today." --George W. Bush, Irvine,
Calif., April 24, 2006

"I aim to be a competitive nation." --George W. Bush, San Jose, Calif.,
April 21, 2006

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don
Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." --George W. Bush,
Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006 (Listen to audio clip; Watch video clip)

"I strongly believe what we're doing is the right thing. If I didn't believe
it -- I'm going to repeat what I said before -- I'd pull the troops out, nor
if I believed we could win, I would pull the troops out." --George W. Bush,
Charlotte, N.C., April 6, 2006

"No question that the enemy has tried to spread sectarian violence. They use
violence as a tool to do that." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March
22, 2006

"If the Iranians were to have a nuclear weapon they could
proliferate." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., March 21, 2006

"After the bombing, most Iraqis saw what the perpetuators of this attack
were trying to do." --George W. Bush, on the bombing of the Golden Mosque of
Samarra in Iraq, March 13, 2006, Washington, D.C.

"And so I'm for medical liability at the federal level." --George W. Bush,
on medical liability reform, Washington, D.C., March 10, 2006

"I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast
partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India, and a force for freedom
and moderation in the Arab world." --George W. Bush, mistakenly identifying
Pakistan as an Arab country, Islamabad, Pakistan, March 3, 2006

"People don't need to worry about security. This deal wouldn't go forward if
we were concerned about the security for the United States of
America." --George W. Bush, on the deal to hand over U.S. port security to a
company operated by the United Arab Emirates, Washington, D.C., Feb. 23,
2006

"And I want those who are questioning it to step up and explain why all of a
sudden a Middle Eastern company is held to a different standard than a Great
British company." --George W. Bush, defending a plan to allow a company
controlled by the United Arab Emirates to manage ports in the United States,
aboard Air Force One, Feb. 21, 2006

"I think it's really important for this great state of baseball to reach out
to people of all walks of life to make sure that the sport is inclusive. The
best way to do it is to convince little kids how to--the beauty of playing
baseball." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 13, 2006

"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked
them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like
them during president, and I like them after president." --George W. Bush,
Nashville, Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006

"He was a state sponsor of terror. In other words, the government had
declared, you are a state sponsor of terror." --George W. Bush, on Saddam
Hussein, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. I've
heard about it. I hope you go -- you know -- I hope you go back to the ranch
and the farm is what I'm about to say." --George W. Bush, after being asked
whether he's seen Brokeback Mountain, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"It's a heck of a place to bring your family." --George W. Bush, on New
Orleans, New Orleans, La., Jan. 12, 2006

"You took an oath to defend our flag and our freedom, and you kept that oath
underseas and under fire." --George W. Bush, addressing war veterans,
Washington, D.C., Jan. 10, 2006

"As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself -- not here at the
hospital, but in combat with a cedar. I eventually won. The cedar gave me a
little scratch. As a matter of fact, the Colonel asked if I needed first aid
when she first saw me. I was able to avoid any major surgical operations
here, but thanks for your compassion, Colonel." --George W. Bush, after
visiting with wounded veterans from the Amputee Care Center of Brooke Army
Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 1, 2006

lero...@pillinor.net

Dec 24, 2007, 12:46:07 AM12/24/07
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 05:51:00 GMT,

"Al E. Gator" wrote:

>hey fag boy, the only reason your ass licking general betrayus is showing
>any progress is because he's buying off the enemy
>to keep them from popping his gomers,
>those slow moving, slow thinking retards are like slow motion hillbilly
>targets

>hell, boy, it's never too late, yall keep pushing your luck and next time

>yall might be decorating all the trees in the south for Christmas,

...and you still be freeloading off the rest of US society you
stinking pile of welfare dog shit:

Speaking of hillbillies:

"Al E. Gator" <ho...@yahoo.net> Thu, 09 Aug 2007 06:19:49 GMT,

*I don't pay taxes gomer, but I do get considerable income and
services at no cost from the government
*nothing like free food free medicine free health care and a gubmint
check every month
*damn you stupid hillbillies always think you're as smart as us
liberals
*hell boy I collected 2 Social Security checks every month for 11
years Meat my famuly http://tiny.pl/55hg

lero...@pillinor.net

Dec 24, 2007, 12:47:52 AM12/24/07
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 05:52:41 GMT,

"Al E. Gator" wrote:

>doing a heckuva job there brownie, show and tell the world who you really
>are and what you conservative republicans really think

Yeah, you did that huh, boy? You told us what a useless pile of dog
shit you are:

lero...@pillinor.net

Dec 24, 2007, 12:50:14 AM12/24/07
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:59:30 GMT,

"Al E. Gator" wrote:

>damn retarded slow moving and thinking hillbillies are nothing but targets

And there in lies the reason that no service would ever accept you:

Speaking of hillbillies:

lero...@pillinor.net

Dec 24, 2007, 12:53:07 AM12/24/07
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:05:28 GMT, "

Al E. Gator" wrote:

>little hillbilly bitches always having to sneak
>around

>and hide beliefs like a bunch of loud mouth retarded dicksucking little
>hillbillies,

Speaking of "...loud mouth retarded dicksucking little hillbillies",
you're the definition of the term:

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 24, 2007, 1:38:54 AM12/24/07
hey goober, think I'm posting from a hidden, cheap, cardboard coffin at
Dover ?
<lero...@pillinor.net> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 24, 2007, 1:39:39 AM12/24/07
hey hertz, I thought you got arrested in a raid at the Honolulu airport
men's room
<lero...@pillinor.net> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 24, 2007, 1:41:10 AM12/24/07
what was the bail to get you out of the Honolulu jail goober ?

did the dog capture your skanky hillbilly ass
<lero...@pillinor.net> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 24, 2007, 1:40:22 AM12/24/07
kind of stuck on the record there goober, need a kick in the ass to get that
low voltage brain going again
<lero...@pillinor.net> wrote in message

lero...@pillinor.net

Dec 24, 2007, 3:06:34 AM12/24/07
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:38:54 GMT,

"Al E. Gator" wrote:

>I'm posting from a hidden, cheap, cardboard box by a steam line at
>Dover

On the street even with all the money you defraud the people of? You
useless piece of dog shit.

lero...@pillinor.net

Dec 24, 2007, 3:08:57 AM12/24/07
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:39:39 GMT,

"Al E. Gator" wrote:

>hey hertz, I thought you got arrested in a raid at the Honolulu airport
>men's room

You didn't see him in the cell with you, did you boy?

lero...@pillinor.net

Dec 24, 2007, 3:13:07 AM12/24/07
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:40:22 GMT,

"Al E. Gator" wrote:

>need a kick in the ass to get my low voltage brain going again.

But more often you tend to opt for some other "ass activity" in and
around public mensrooms, don't you sweet cakes?

__

lero...@pillinor.net

Dec 24, 2007, 3:17:28 AM12/24/07
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:41:10 GMT,

"Al E. Gator" wrote:

>what's the bail to get you out of the Honolulu jail goober ?

Ask the coconut who's riding your ass, hillbilly.
__

Gator Slayer

Dec 24, 2007, 8:08:59 PM12/24/07
On Dec 24, 1:38�am, "Lt Gen Al E. Gator"

<A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote:
> hey goober, think I'm posting from �a hidden, cheap, cardboard coffin at
> Dover ?<leroyb...@pillinor.net> wrote in message

You besmirch all those fine men and women coming into Dover? Come on
Gator, that's pretty low.

Guv Bob

Dec 25, 2007, 3:25:19 AM12/25/07
Question.... do any of you urine wash?

"Gator Slayer" <gator...@aol.com> wrote in message
On Dec 24, 1:38?am, "Lt Gen Al E. Gator"
<A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote:
> hey goober, think I'm posting from ?a hidden, cheap, cardboard coffin

at
> Dover ?<leroyb...@pillinor.net> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:59:30 GMT,
>
> > "Al E. Gator" wrote:
>
> >>damn retarded slow moving and thinking hillbillies are nothing but
targets

> > And there in lies the reason that no service would ever accept you:
>
> > Speaking of hillbillies:

***
> > "Al E. Gator" <ho...@yahoo.net> Thu, 09 Aug 2007 06:19:49 GMT,
>
> > *I don't pay taxes gomer, but I do get considerable income and
> > services at no cost from the government
> > *nothing like free food free medicine free health care and a gubmint
> > check every month
> > *damn you stupid hillbillies always think you're as smart as us
> > liberals
> > *hell boy I collected 2 Social Security checks every month for 11

> > years ? ? Meat my famuly ?http://tiny.pl/55hg

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 25, 2007, 9:20:17 AM12/25/07

"Guv Bob" <broth...@bigfootYEEEEEEEOW.com> wrote in message

really ? why ?

I haven't seen you faggot conservatives having any qualms about besmirching
anyone

so basically gomer STFU,
yall started this ruckus and now since you've been losing,failing, fucking
up and getting
it back better you want to whine ?

they're not fine men and women, they're corpses,dead people, and they're
dead because
of you goobers

need a little dose of reality ?

they have widows and orphans because of you loud mouth hate mongering
hillbillies
there is no honor in dying for an immoral cause,
and you hillbillies bear full responsibility for their useless deaths

Chairman Mao Says:

Dec 25, 2007, 11:15:16 AM12/25/07
Hitlery is for losers and retards

Osama is for losers, retards and Oprah watching welfare types

People like you BOY!

"Lt Gen Al E. Gator" <A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote in message

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 27, 2007, 9:12:46 PM12/27/07

> Hitlery is for losers and retards
>
> Osama is for losers, retards and Oprah watching welfare types
>
> People like you BOY!

hey goober ,

how many retarded, fat ass, gutless, yellow, stinking hillbillies
you think are left that would believe an ignorant, useless piece of shit
like you ?

maybe that hertz donut and those 16 make believe friends of his ?

LMAO,
blow it out that fat ass goober, be careful you don't scorch your mama

Chairman Mao Says:

Dec 28, 2007, 1:01:16 PM12/28/07
Hey Welfare nigger,

Hitlery or Osama are not going to improve your life. You need to do this
yourself without expecting Dee Gobermint to do it for you.

BTW Hillbillies and lower-educated types vote for YOUR candidates.

You should treat them nice because they think just like you.

They ARE YOU, Goober nigga.

Iz a goin to vote fah massah Bill and Hillary cuz dey be helpin mah ass off
dee plantation.

Yassir Yassir

"Lt Gen Al E. Gator" <A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote in message

\/\/0RD@trwe.nug

Dec 29, 2007, 4:59:26 AM12/29/07
Every Election cycle, shameless power hungry shitnics resort to
promising the splay-footed, bandy-shanked, hump-backed, 8 ply-lipped,
flat-nosed, nappy-headed, shitskinned niggers something FREE. It has
escalated from "A Chicken In Every Pot" through "A Car In Every
Garage" to "FREE HEALTH CARE". Once elected, the unscrupulous leeches
continue pandering to their 'coon Constituency by forcing the
Productive members of our Society to "Share" the fruits of their labor
with the fecal colored parasites.

Niggawhines about "Redlining" resulted in politicos who never had to
Meet A Payroll, forcing reluctant lenders to give unsound mortgages to
shitskinned savages so the useless critters can share The American
Dream. Because of their innate sloth and Africoon stupidity, honed by
generations of trashing Public Housing Projects, they rapidly
despoiled the value of their collateral by Typical Nigger Behavior
(TNB). Savvy lenders at the retail level could foresee the inevitable
defaults, bundled the "Sub-Prime (sub-Human) Loans, and dumped them on
unsuspecting gullible foreign investors. Now these ticking time bombs
are exploding and destroying the value of our once sound Dollar.

Predictably, the Liberal bureaucrats feign surprise, deny their
culpability, and blame Greedy Capitalists for usurious lending to poor
oppressed niggeroes. Instead of allowing the Market to correct its
mistake, the Politically Correct panderers are exacerbating the
problem by persistently trying to bail out their hapless jigaboo Base.
The Fed has broken decades of practice by inviting all US depositary
banks to its lending window, using their niggafuckated mortgage
securities as collateral. Unfortunately, the fact that there's "A
nigger in the woodpile" has been revealed to the incredulous
International Financial World.

The sub-Human mortgage crisis has hit a vital nerve of the
international financial system. Unstable conditions are deteriorating
further at an incredibly fast rate. The 1929 Depression will seem mild
by comparison. The TNB after Katrina is a sample of what to expect.
When their Sugar Tit dries up, the pampered pickaninnies will really
go Bongoid.

Prepare for RAHOWA (RAcial HOly WAr). The nigger earns its name every
day.

Robbing Gator

Dec 29, 2007, 9:01:50 AM12/29/07

<//0...@Trwe.nug> wrote in message

> Every Election cycle, shameless power hungry shitnics resort to
> promising the splay-footed, bandy-shanked, hump-backed, 8 ply-lipped,
> flat-nosed, nappy-headed, shitskinned niggers something FREE. It has
> escalated from "A Chicken In Every Pot" through "A Car In Every
> Garage" to "FREE HEALTH CARE". Once elected, the unscrupulous leeches
> continue pandering to their 'coon Constituency by forcing the
> Productive members of our Society to "Share" the fruits of their labor
> with the fecal colored parasites.

productive members ?

LMAO goober,

productive members like retarded, cross eyed, bow legged, inbred sister
fucking,
hillbilly fuckups similar to bush,cheney, and you low intellect broke back
cracker
bitches

hey goober, have you sub human, knuckle dragging baboons done anything in
the last 7 years
except fuck things up and get fat ?

hell boy, we've seen you fat ass, hairy, slow moving, limping hillbillies
and those
hillbilly wenches in the spandex with those gargantuan asses

time to rid the population of all you non contributing, losers, failures,
and other
assorted hillbilly fuckups who are eating us into poverty

Gator Slayer

Dec 29, 2007, 10:30:50 AM12/29/07
On Dec 27, 9:12�pm, "Lt Gen Al E. Gator"
<A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote:
> "Chairman Mao Says:" <liberal...@isamentaldisorder.com> wrote in messagenews:47712c7e$0$10298$815e...@news.qwest.net...

> > Hitlery is for losers and retards
>
> > Osama is for losers, retards and Oprah watching welfare types
>
> > People like you BOY!
>
> hey goober ,
>
> how many retarded, fat ass, gutless, yellow, stinking hillbillies
> you think are left that would believe an ignorant, useless piece of shit
> like you ?
>
> maybe that hertz donut and those 16 make believe friends of his ?
>
> LMAO,
> blow it out that fat ass goober, be careful you don't scorch your mama
>

> > "Lt Gen Al E. Gator" <A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote in message
> >> gutless little cunt aren't you,
>
> >> why are you wimpy,fagot little hillbilly bitches always having to sneak
> >> around
> >> and hide your beliefs like a bunch of loud mouth retarded dicksucking
> >> little hillbillies,
>
> >> like that bush bitch and that cheney ho
>
> >> no balls gomer ?
> >> "Chairman Mao Says:" <liberal...@isamentaldisorder.com> wrote in message

I only have five.

Honu

IBen Getiner

Dec 29, 2007, 7:33:34 PM12/29/07
On Dec 22, 5:51�pm, "Chairman Mao Says:"

<liberal...@isamentaldisorder.com> wrote:
> Will Hitlery increase your welfare check?
>
> "Lt Gen Al E. Gator" <A...@CrocsBiteaBillyToday.com> wrote in messagenews:1a_8j.5565$NY....@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...

> > "WolfRat" <f...@charter.net> wrote in message
> >> Puffing Cock
>
> > no,.no,no, �that was george the bush fuckup, I wish he would have stayed
> > with it
> > rather than subjecting billions of human beings worldwide to his lunacy
> > and delusions- Hide quoted text -

Hillary was dreaming about sex with Obama... I'll bet the fucker has a
two inch dick. What was that old joke....? What's the most frustrated
person on earth? A seven foot tale nigger with a two inch dick that
don't like to play basketball...

IBen Getiner